License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been published before.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That the release for publication is approved by all the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the affiliated institutes.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Arts Architecture & Design agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Editorial Board
- Peer Review Process
- Open Access
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Retraction of submissions
- Withdrawal of Manuscripts
- Posting by the Author
- Author Guidelines
- Copyright Notice
- Privacy Statement
- Paper publication charges