Sharing and posting policies for each stage of the life cycle
Upon submission to JAARD
Authors may share or post their submitted version of the paper (also known as the preprint) in the following ways:
- On the author’s website or their employer’s website.
- On institutional or funder websites, if required
- For classroom pedagogy
The following text should be included on the first page of the submitted paper when it first is posted in any of the above outlets: “This work has been submitted to the International Journal of Arts Architecture & Design for possible publication“.
Upon acceptance to JAARD
If an author previously posted their submitted version of the article in any of the above stated locations, he or she will need to replace the provided text with the accepted version of JAARD. No other changes may be made to the accepted paper.
Final publication in JAARD
- When the paper is issued, the posted version should be updated with a full citation to the original International Journal of Arts Architecture & Design, including DOI. The author will need to replace the accepted version with the published paper version of JAARD.
- The paper will be followed by statements on JAARD's copyright notice.
- Editorial Board
- Peer Review Process
- Open Access
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Retraction of submissions
- Withdrawal of Manuscripts
- Posting by the Author
- Author Guidelines
- Copyright Notice
- Privacy Statement
- Paper publication charges